The Best Ways to Enjoy Super Bowl 50 in Las Vegas
Watching the Super Bowl in Las Vegas is just about as good as watching the game from inside Levi's Stadium, and thousands of people make the journey to the city every year for the unmatched energy and amazing atmosphere during the game. This year is the 50th anniversary of the very first Super Bowl, so it's sure to be an exceptionally special event that will be remembered for years to come. Below is a list of several things you can do to make this Super Bowl the best you've ever experienced.
- Find Several Party Options: There's no reason at all to host your own party at home. Casinos, bars, clubs, sports books, and restaurants will nearly all offer some sort of all-inclusive package that will include drinks, food, seating, and, in some cases, prizes and giveaways. No matter what price range you're working with, you'll be sure to find a party package that fits what you want.
- Prepare to Eat: Las Vegas is already one of the most food-focused cities in the world, and when combined with the extravagance of Super Bowl weekend, you're bound to find some exquisite tailgating. Food will be everywhere, and you'll have so many options that you probably won't get to them all, but you can try!
- Find a Cold Drink: Many all-inclusive packages include drink credits, either through an open bar or discounts on individual drinks. It's important to take it slow, since you'll have all night to party.
- Stay Positive: Sometimes the high energy environment surrounding Las Vegas can be a bit overwhelming, but don't let it get to you. Remember, it's a once in a lifetime experience, so don't be afraid to let loose and stay happy.
- Make a Wager: Even if you don't typically gamble, placing a small bet on a game as important as the Super Bowl can add a measurable level of excitement to the game. Keep your bets low and lighthearted, and you'll definitely avoid disappointment while leaving the option open for a surprise windfall.
- Get There Early: The earlier you can arrive at your venue of choice, especially if it's a sports book, the more likely you are to get one of the best seats. Don't risk losing out on the best cushy chairs or largest TVs wherever you choose to watch the game.
If you're planning on going to a house party, you can still place bets through a mobile betting app. Several different premium betting apps already exist, so find the one that best fits your needs and enjoy the big day with a few simple wagers.